Access to and use of this site (‘lostshows.com’) is provided by Kaleidoscope and Invisible Technology Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By using lostshows.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of lostshows.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use lostshows.com.
2. Kaleidoscope and/or Invisible Technology Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Kaleidoscope and/or Invisible Technology Ltd. Your continued use of lostshows.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of lostshows.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use lostshows.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any lostshows.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of lostshows.com content requires the prior written permission from Kaleidoscope.
4. You agree to use lostshows.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of lostshows.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. lostshows.com content is provided "AS IS" and on an "WHEN AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Kaleidoscope or Invisible Technology Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of lostshows.com regardless of the form of action.
7. Kaleidoscope and Invisible Technology Ltd do not warrant that functions contained in lostshows.com content will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that lostshows.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The lostshows.com website collects usage information to assist Kaleidoscope and Invisible Technology Ltd in further development and also to assist in the tracking unexpected usage. The latter includes, but is not limited to, access via web-bots, SQL injection attacks and other attempts at ‘hacking’. This information is kept privately by Kaleidoscope Publishing and Invisible Technology Ltd and, unless required to by law, will only ever otherwise be passed on to any third parties should it be necessary to do so in order to prevent harm coming to this website, its database and any related host/internet service provider. However, Kaleidoscope and Invisible Technology Ltd reserve the right at any time to use and/or publish this information providing such usage cannot be directly attributable to individual users. Such usage might include, but not be limited to, the publication of ‘The Top 10 Searches on LostShows.com’. The information kept includes date and time of access, IP address, ‘user agent’ details (i.e. browser version, operating system etc) and search string.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deleted from these terms and the remaining terms will survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Invisible Technology Ltd